Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dear all my visitors, 

Good morning guys!  First of all, i wanna say thankyou to all my friends who gave an advice for me to blogging.  So, finally i make it true!. 


In this blog , i  will posting anything that i love, everything that i did, my portfolios and many thing that hopefully can be inspired for you guys to do something new.
I hope i can give the best and my blog will be usefull.

A bit about me, I was born in Surabaya, Indonesia on 8th June 1995 which is I'm 19 years old now, not too late to start blogging hahahhahahha. I'm the only child who born with name Stefandy Yanata Hariono, but you just need to call me Andy. I'm just an ordinary boy who loves so many kind of art, that are design, photography, dancing and singing. Fashion is my world, I love doing anything that related with fashion. I study at ESMOD Jakarta now, intake from 2013, which is will be graduated in 2016 for D3, and I wish I can continue my fashion academic abroad, Europe!!!! Hahhahaahh .

That's about it if you have any questions or any advices, let me know.
Have a wonderful week a head.

Best regards,
Stefandy Yanata Hariono 
email : stefandyyanatahariono@yahoo.com
  

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your new blog! go post more! please check out my newest post if you don't mind :) http://lisshandratanata.blogspot.com/2014/12/lsd-is-back.html
    thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lisshandra .. thank you for visiting my blog!, i'll visit yours soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats...I look forward for many many post to come....I really like how you dress yourself

    ReplyDelete