Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last college day in 2014!




Well, finally I'm back to blogging because I had soo ssooo many assignments that should to submitted before this holiday. So here's my very first outfit post, YEY!

Holiday is coming! It's time to say "see ya" to college life! 19.12.14 is the last day of my college life in 2014. Verry Excited, but sorry not sorry I still have some assignments that I should do in this holiday. First is make a Suit from my fashion design project, second is make a knitting sweater and the last is INTERNSHIP! But no problem, just enjoy it! hahahaha!



Last day of school which is the day everyone's wait for...  I'm wearing my favorite banana print unisex T-shirt from Argyle & Oxford, and yes banana always made my day! And thank you dad for the sunnies!





Am also wearing this oversized shirt from Soepshop and yup I bind it on my waist. Also this pin bracelet on my wrist, made by yours truly. 






Beanie H&M . T-Shirt Argyle & Oxford . Shirt Soepshop . Jeans H&M . Shoes Zara.




3 comments: